Name of the Company: Državne Nekretnine Limited Liability Company , DRŽAVNE NEKRETNINE d.o.o.
Company Head Office: Planinska ulica 1, 10 000 Zagreb
Company Državne Nekretnine LLC is proud member of the international Public Real Estate Network (PuRE-net).
Ownership and Management Structure
Founder: Republic of Croatia
Year established: 2013
Registered: Commercial Court in Zagreb
Company Registration No.: 080879290
Capital Stock: 20,000 HRK, paid in full
Activity: 68.32 Property management with payment or on the basis of agreement (National Classification of Economic Activities 2007)
IBAN: HR02 2390 0011 1008 0724 5 held at Hrvatska Poštanska Banka in Zagreb
- Republic of Croatia represented by Minister of State Assets Goran Marić, sole member
- Mr. Hrvoje Ćosić – President
- Ms. Ilijana Krešić Rajič - Deputy
- Ms. Ivana Leko – Member
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Ms. Renata Sabo – represents the company individually and independently
Scope of activities
Management of assets owned by the Republic of Croatia
managing and disposing of the fund of apartment and business premises which have a commercial purpose, and maintenance of residential facilities and other assets owned by the Republic of Croatia that are managed and disposed of by the Ministry of State Assets.
Company is authorized to perform all transactions related to the scope of its business, and to establish new companies or subsidiaries
Transparent management of apartments, business premises and residential facilities owned by the Republic of Croatia by ensuring their sustainability and benefit to society as a whole.
A modern and user-oriented company for settling housing and business needs and for the improvement of housing and business conditions through organized, rational public management and supervision of state property in the name of and on behalf of the citizens of the Republic of Croatia.
Basic organization values
- Social Responsibility
- Ensure and justifing the expectations of service users, business partners, owners and employees.
- Performing activities in lawful and responsible way by ensuring transparency and professionalism in accordance with professional rules.
- Fulfilling its obligations to its employees, service users, business partners and owner responsibly and in accordance with ethical principles
- Organizational environment
- The company tries to optimize work and business processes by improving the work organization and by countinuous training and development of employees.
- Zero tolerance for corruption
Right of access to information
The right of access to information and repeated use of information owned by Državne nekretnine d.o.o is exercised in accordance with the Act on Right of Access to Information (Official Gazette No. 25/13, 85/15).
The goal of this act is to enable and ensure the right of access to information guaranteed by the Constitution of the Republic of Croatia, as well as repeated use of information by physical persons and legal entities with openness and the public activity of government bodies.
The right of access to information is based on the principles of publicness and free access, timeliness, completeness and accuracy of information, equality, and the disposal of information, and in accordance with Article 5, Paragraph 1 of the Act it "comprises the user’s right to request and obtain information, and the government agency’s obligation to provide access to the requested information i.e. to publish information regardless of the submitted request, when such publication arises from an obligation defined by law or another regulation."
Information, in terms of the Act (Article 5, Paragraph 1, Item 3), is "any information owned by a public government agency in the form of a document, record, entry, register, or in any other form, regardless of the way it is presented (written, drawn, printed, recorded, as a magnet, optical, electronic or any other recording)."
Repeated use of information, in accordance with Article 5, Paragraph 1, Item 6 of the Act, is "the use of public government bodies’ information by physical or legal persons for commercial or non-commercial purposes different from the original purpose within the public activity for which that information was created. The exchange of information between public government bodies for the purpose of conducting business from their scope of activities does not constitute repeated use."
Requests for access to information and repeated use of information can be submitted to Državne nekretnine d.o.o.:
- in writing to Planinska ulica 1, 10 000 Zagreb
- by telephone to: +385 (0)1 2657-519
- by fax to: +385 (0)1 6346 397
- by e-mail to: email@example.com
- by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or personally in the company’s front desk on working days between 08:00 and 16:00 hours
Ms. Željka Franić
Ms. Aleksandra Ljuba
Državne nekretnine d.o.o. has a right to the reimbursement of actual material costs incurred by providing information to a user of the right of access to information and repeated use of information and reimbursement for the costs of delivering the requested information.
The amount of the fee for access to information and repeated use of information is prescribed by the Criteria for Determining the Amount of Reimbursement of the Actual Material Costs and Information Delivery Costs (Official Gazette No. 12/2014).
RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION AND LINKS
Officer for the protection of personal information
Article 18a of the Protection of Personal Information Act (Official Gazette No. 103/03, 118/06, 41/08, 130/11, 106/12 – consolidated text) prescribes that the head of collection employing more than 20 workers is obliged to appoint a officer for protection of personal information and make his/her official contact information publicly available on their website or in another appropriate way.
The officer for protection of personal information responsible for the legality of processing personal information and for ensuring the right to protection of personal information.
The duties of the officer for protection of personal information are prescribed in Article 18, Paragraph 8 of the Protection of Personal Information Act, according to which the officer:
- is responsible for the legality of processing personal information by abiding by the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act and other regulations on the processing of personal information
- warns the head of the collection of personal information of the need to apply regulations on the protection of personal information in cases of plans and actions that might influence the issue of privacy and protection of personal information
- familiarizes all workers employed in the processing of personal information with their legal obligations in regard to the protection of personal information
- is responsible for the fulfillment of obligations from Articles 14 and 17 of the Protection of Personal Information Act
- ensure the exercise of rights from Articles 19 and 20 of the Protection of Personal Information Act
- cooperates with the Agency for Protection of Personal Information regarding supervision of the processing of personal information
The officer for protection of personal information is obligated to maintain the confidentiality of information and data he/she will learn while performing his/her duties, and that obligation continues even after that person no longer performs the duties of officer for protection of personal information.
Ms. Željka Franić
Advisor for Visibility and Communications
Tel: +385 (0)1 2657-519
Fax: +385 (0)1 6346-397
Ms. Aleksandra Ljuba
Tel: +385 (0)1 2657-519
Fax: +385 (0)1 6346-397
In accordance with the Action Plan for the Implementation of an Anticorruption Program adopted by Državne nekretnine d.o.o. in 2015 under anti-corruption policies of the Croatian Government, measures have been implemented to reinforce goals such as the strengthening of integrity, responsibility and transparency in work; the creation of the preconditions for preventing corruption at all levels, and affirming a zero-tolerance approach. By clicking on the link of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Croatia, you can learn more about the Anti-Corruption Program of the Croatian government for companies and other useful information on anticorruption.
Ms. Ana Vlah
Tel: +385 (0)1 2016-917
Ms. Vesna Runjak
To help us implement the anti-corruption program action plan, please report any irregularities, fraud, or suspicion of corruption within Državne nekretnine d.o.o. to: email@example.com